School of Choice
Make us your Choice!
The Clinton Community Schools Board of Education has declared its desire to become a "school of choice" for the 2019-2020 school year under Section 105c of the State Aid Act. Application is open till September 6th, 2019.
Section 105c allows a student to attend another district without obtaining the resident district's approval.
Application Form: School of Choice Form
Applications may also be requested by calling the superintendent's office at (517) 456-6501
Call us today to set up your personalized tour at (517) 456-6501
Highlights of Clinton Community Schools:
- District-wide 1:1 technology initiative
- Safe and caring environment
- Transportation for school of choice students
- K-12 Art program
- K-12 Vocal music Program
- 6-12 Engineering Program
- District Certified School Library Media Specialist
- After school child care available
- Mentoring, volunteering, and peer tutoring opportunities
- School Nurse in elementary school
- AP classes, dual enrollment, and online course offerings in high school
- State-of-the-art athletic facilities
- NO pay-to-play athletics for middle school or high school
- On-site athletic trainer for high school sporting events
- Concert, marching, and winter percussion bands
- Over 65% of our graduates go on to post-secondary educational institutions.
- 6% of our graduates attend vocational, trade schools, or the military
- Clinton alumni have graduated from or currently attend Harvard, Yale, Notre Dame, West Point, AirForce Academy, University of Michigan, and other big ten universities